So, I received this beautiful Liebster award from Drama Fan (Thank you My Hyukie Friend). I know I received other Liebster’s as well which I never returned or posted.. 🙁 I’m sorry!!! I started blogging in January and I’m really bad at responding to Liebsters, but I will work on being more diligent. Please forgive me!!
The idea behind the Liebster is to encourage new bloggers. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have less than 200 followers thus introducing them to new followers etc. A pretty cool idea, in our opinion!
So here are the rules:
1. Each nominee link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Ok now, on to the questions:
These are the Questions I was asks by Drama Fan:
1.- If you are going to a desert island, and you can only take 3 k-dramas with you, which will they be and why?
This is a tough one, and my answers may change a month from now. At the moment, if I could only bring three, I would bring Coffee Prince, Thank You and Autumn’s Concerto.
- Coffee Prince because it has so much charm and I don;t think I would get sick of it. It has so much heart in it as well.
- Thank You because of Jang Hyuk and Gong Hyo-Jin.The story is so beautiful> This makes me cry, but it still has a happy ending. The ending is also left in such a way that I can daydream and picture what happens afterwards. I could ponder on the dessert island of what there life would be like, when would they get married, have a baby etc.
- Autumn’s Concerto because of the OST, acting, Vanness Wu plot line, emotions, happy ending and closing theme. It also has a lot of episodes so that should keep me busy for a while.
2.- You are on the same desert island and you can make only three k-hotties to come spend time with you. Who will they be, and what would each be in charge of? (Who would do the cooking, etc?)
Jang Hyuk: Obviously he would be in charge of hotdogs! Where we would get the hotdogs from? That I’m not sure, but he would find a way. He would also be security and keep butt if need be if any intruding pirates try to come. He would also be very interesting to talk to around a campfire with his mellow voice and sharp sense of humor.
Gong Yoo: I would put him in charge of piggy backs. I think I’ll have him carry me around the island. Hmmm. Jang Hyuk too.. Hmm. They can all take turns carrying me 🙂
So Ji-Sub: I’ll have him entertain me with his awesome hand gestures. Also If I get scared, I just touch him the way Gong Hyo-Jin did.
3.- I (DramaFan) am still not familiar with Kpop. What is the one korean singer I must definitely listen to, and which are his/her best songs?
Personally I really like anything from Jay Park, Epik High (fan), Clazziquai Project, Big Bang (Fanstastic Baby, Blue), TVXQ, JYJ, 2NE1, Block B, and Super Junior the most. They are all on my work playlist when I’m designing stuff.
4.- The next time I go to a korean restaurant, what should I definitely order?
I’ve never actually been to a Korean restaurant yet 🙁 I would really like to try kimchi and have Korean BBQ.
5.- What was your first Kdrama crush?
6.- What is the maximum number of episodes you have watched in a day? (Gumi: My record is 14, it was when I was on a Chuno run:P)
I think 10. Somewhere around there. Maybe more.
7. Which is the Kdrama cliche you just can’t stand?
I don’t hate it, but I get annoyed with the mother in law that thinks her son is just so great and that the girl is not good enough. When they start splashing water in the poor girls face I think it’s a little much.
8. Which is the Kdrama cliche you actually enjoy?
I’m a sucker for the piggyback.
9. Who is your favorite korean actress?
Gong Hyo-Jin. She’s very talented.
10. Tell us your favorite Kdrama OST
It’s really hard to pick one. I’m really LOVING the Chuno OST right now. My other favorites include Master’s Sun and Coffee Prince. I listen to tones of OST on a regular basis. I usually fall in love with at least 1 song per drama I watch it seems.
Here are my nominees ( I really love all your blogs)
Now, HA HA HA – Here are my questions for YOU
1- Which manga, anime, book or popular movie would you like to see turned into a Kdrama?
2- If you were asked to play a part of an English actor in a Kdrama, who would you want to act with?
3- Which older actor who usually plays a supporting role do you really enjoy watching?
4- If you could kiss any Kdrama actor, who would it be?
5- Who is your favorite Kdrama actor who is also a Kpop star?
6- Can you speak Korean?
7- When was the last time you watched something that wasn’t Korean or Tawainese or Japanese?
8- Have you made a lot of friends through blogging?
9- Do you think your Kdrama obsession will cool down, stay the same or get worse?
10- On average, how many hours do you spend a week watching Kdramas?